Sunday, February 8, 2009



Here we are last weekend at one of the parks. Joe is behind the camera. We have been trying to make Saturday's a family fun day as much as possible while working around my bookkeeping schedule. Our typical Saturday has had us going early to the farmers market and going for a walk down town or to one of the parks or to both. Yesterday the weather was a little cold so we didn't walk as much as we have been. After our fun time out we come home and I work.

I just finished up working now and have very little little juice left on my laptop. We are going to a going away party today for my sister and her husband. They will be moving to Wyoming in the next couple of weeks. I'm not ready for them to leave yet. I have relied on having my sis around. I know we will follow them in a few months but even then we will still live a few hours apart (unlike the few minutes we are apart now). The party should be fun.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Sounds like a great way to spend Saturdays! How do you get girls that age to smile for a family pic? You must be doing something right!

In less than 2 months I can make it up to see you and meet the little guy finally! Don't move before I get up there!