Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still Concerned

The weather is still causing me issues for my wonderfully detailed plans. I think we have a new plan but won't really know for sure until tonight. One thing I know is that one way or another I'll make it up for the wedding.

The good news is that other than the few things that have to be purchase last minute (like food and flowers) we are ready. I also have a back up plan in case due to the weather my sister (who is a professional caterer) can't make it I can handle the food and decor on my own. It won't be nearly as nice but it will do. My biggest issue will the amount of room that I have for hauling all of my treasures up. Right now we plan to take my sisters truck which has a camper for protecting the decor items and my truck. However, if the weather/roads are too bad then my sister won't be able to go. We have a 4 wheel drive pickup so the roads will be okay but no camper shell. This means that alot of the nice decor stuff that we have won't be going with me. It will still be okay just not as 'fancy'. I'm still trying to remember my mantra. "I will not freak out"

No comments: