Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wedding Woes

Saturday the 20th is Wedding Day. I was feeling pretty prepared for my part of it. Small problem has now come up. The weather. It is currently snowing in Oregon. Where Angel lives the city has issued chains required. Where the wedding is it is currently snowing. It is still 6 days until the wedding but the weather report is not very promising. The temperatures are supposed to stay at or below freezing for the week. I am worrying about traveling up to the wedding. Angel and Ogre do not want to postpone the wedding (I don't blame them) but they know that many of the people they thought would be coming won't because of the weather. My sister may not be going due to the weather which means that I need to replan the trip. It will work out somehow. But today I'm feeling overwhelmed.

No comments: