Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christopher


Our little man is so amazing. He is such a sweet little guy. J always said that he was 'mellow' and she is very right. He is so good natured.


Joe is still on cloud nine. He says he can't wait to get home from work each day to see him. He will just hold him for hours and stare at him. Joe said that he didn't know that he could love someone so fast. Right now they are lying on the couch together taking a nap.


KiKi and LuLu think that Christopher is amazing. They love holding him and picking out his clothes and even want to help with diaper changes.


I can't even begin to tell you how much I love him. The fact that I was able to become a mommy again with the man that I love is huge. And it is all thanks to J. She is such an amazing woman to do this for us. Sometimes when I am holding Christopher I think about the sacrifice that J has made to allow me this. How can I ever thank her enough?


No comments: