Sunday, November 2, 2008

Counting Down

Our goal is to leave here on Saturday. We have had a super busy weekend. All of our big items (except the beds) and many, many boxes have been moved to the storage unit. Today Joe and I started loading up the trailer that we have here. It is challenging to get everything that we think we will need pared down to what will fit in two travel trailers. I find myself thinking and then over thinking if we will need something or not. At one point today I decided to throw a lot of additional items away that I was planning on keeping. I'm surprisingly okay with it.
Tomorrow, I have a full day. I have a meeting at the school at 7:30 AM, then I'll go into work for a couple of hours, then back home to work on packing and cleaning. Tomorrow will be my last day going into the office. Most of the work I do is from home on the computer now anyway. I was just finishing up a few projects. My replacement is doing wonderful and the less I am there the more it helps the owners transition to relying on her the way they did me.

Joe and I had a wonderful phone conversation today with my friend G and her husband. In the back ground we could hear Baby L. She sounded so cute! I wish we lived closer to them so we could go and see her live and in person. G and her husband sounded on top of the world. It was wonderful to hear the excitement, awe and love in their voices.

No comments: