Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm still here!

I only have a minute but for those wondering we are alive and well.

The move was fun (cough, cough). We are mostly settled now. Living in two travel trailers is different than I imagined. In some ways better in others not so good. I have to admit that so far though I don't dislike it. Space is my biggest issue. Where to put things has been a challenge. I discovered we all have way too much clothing. This is a two fold issue. Storing it and washing it. We have to go to the laundromat so less stuff would be better. Or maybe disposable clothes would be the best. Wear once and throw away. I like that idea.

Joe started work on Wednesday. He loves it. It is a physical job and he comes home filthy (again, my laundry issue comes into play here) but he seems very happy. The girls are adjusting to school. Some days are better than others. LuLu had a project to build a volcano. Joe and her finished it this morning. It is wonderful. Tuesday she will do a speech on it and then cause it to erupt. Now that I no longer work full time I get to go to the volcano party. I can't wait.

J and Baby are doing great. I'm still inducing lactation. Wedding plans are right on target. I only have Internet sporadically so not sure when I will be posting here again. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

It's so great to hear from you. It sounds like you all adjust beautifully to situations. Keep up the positive attitudes and I hope to catch you next time you drive through town!