Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beach Bums

We went to the beach today. Sadly Bear had to leave yesterday and I just didn't feel like hanging around this house. It is only about half an hour to the beach so a very easy trip. We did something we don't usually do, we took our dogs. Rio our lab mix loved it. Chewy our Chihuahua loved it. Lucky our foster dog Chihuahua didn't love it. I think that sand and the walking part bothered Lucky. He is a super small little dog who doesn't really walk, he prances. He is living with us temporarily while one of my friends is setting up a place for him. This temporary thing has been going on a while now. He moved in with us last December. Secretly, I would like him to stay forever but don't tell Joe (wink,wink). The Beach here tends to be on the cold and windy side. Today was not the norm. It was beautiful. Almost warm and breezy. We had a good time.

Today our surro is 23 weeks. Time is moving right along. Her OB appointment that was on Friday had to be rescheduled so she goes in on Wednesday. We are still working on our Baby name. Boy names are sure hard.

I am feeling ready for this week. The house looks pretty nice for the Realtor Open on Wednesday- of course, I'll do the Tuesday night super clean to make sure all looks good. I have my menu plan in place for the week. I didn't follow the plan as good last week as I should have. This week I hope to do better. Joe has been dieting. He has lost 13 pounds so far. I have not been dieting. I should but I don't have the ambition for it right now. Maybe someday.

2 comments:

Cyn said...

You should compare notes with STE. Apparently she can only come up with boy names right now.

Millie said...

Cyn,
Tell STE we should swap lists. I had a beautiful list of girl names (even though I only really had one first name I wanted) but my list of boy names is-- well, sad would be the right word. Joe thinks that we should name him Seven so I have to come up with something good. Haha.