Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nothing Much

My computer is still at the shop. I am on Bear's laptop. I don't know why it is so hard for me to work this mouse like item on this laptop but it sure is. I cause myself great frustration trying to navigate. I planned on getting me a laptop when we move but now I'm rethinking that idea. Bear tells me I can hook a regular mouse to it though so with that option maybe I'll be okay.

Here we are working on the house again. It goes on the market tomorrow. As I sit here typing the place is in a shambles. Hopefully we can get everything done today that needs to be done. It is all little stuff but those little things sure add up. I'm sure Bear was quite happy to come for a visit and discover how much there is to do here. She actually did seem happy when Joe told her that he would pay her to paint the kitchen! She'll finish it today. It looks wonderful. I do not enjoy painting but I have to do quite a bit of it myself today. ICK. I had best get to it.

No comments: