Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stuff

Feeling much better today.

Tonight we are going to get packed and ready to go for the weekend. I am so excited to go down and see J and to go to the OB appointment. Of course, it is nice that J's OB does an ultrasound at every visit too. Almost like icing on the cake. We were not able to go down for last months appointment. It was scheduled at the same time as our trip to Wyoming. So it has been 2 months since we've seen J. I know that she is 'blooming' now from the belly pictures she has sent. I can't wait to see her live and in person.

I am working on a couple of projects right now. I got this 'great' idea to make a scrap book. Problem is that I have never made a scrap book before. I'm not sure it is going to be as easy as I thought. Oh and I not only want to make one scrap book but two. How nuts am I? So far I have these little photo album things that the lady at the craft store told me would work perfectly. I have fancy paper. I have tape and a silver pen and some stickers. Now I need to put it all together. Did I mention that I am not artsy or creative? Where do I start? Tips are welcome.

Project 2 is a Home Management Binder. I started one of these before and fizzled out before I got it made. I found this blog that talks about making them and decided to give it a try again. http://myblessedhome.blogspot.com/2006/04/home-management-binder-101.html#article
It will be nice to have one place to put all of my lists. I look forward to a little organization. It will be especially helpful for when the baby comes.

Project 3 is a journal for the baby. I thought it would be nice for him/her to have when older. Kind of goes along with my 100% disclosure plan. I'm excited to be working on this but a little nervous too. I wonder if there are things that I shouldn't put in a journal for the baby? And if there are then what are those things? I tend to be too honest at times.

I made another batch of yogurt. This one turned out even better than the first batch. Feeling pretty good about my yogurt success!

No comments: