Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Whew!

Realtor visit went well. The listing price she is suggesting is right in the range we are wanting to list at. Of course, listing price and price that it sells for may be two different things. At the moment we aren't in a big hurry to sell since we want to wait until spring to move but listing times here average 90+ days so it could work out good. Then again come spring I may be on here whining about how our house won't sell. We are going to finish up a few projects and official list date will be 9/8.



Once our projects are done and the listing is active the fun of living in a fish bowl begins. This part scares me. I am domestically challenged in the area of housework. I struggle to keep the house clean and tidy and fail often. I do have my Home Management Binder completed that I mentioned I was making. It has been helping me to stay on task and keep organized. And I made an entire section for my beloved weekly menus! I even use the binder to help with my youngest girls schedules. I wish I would have known about this binder thing years ago!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Oh that's great news! At least your kiddos aren't too little. STE has had some open houses at her place and it's so hard to have it ready with 2 toddlers. Here's hoping it sells quickly, but not too quickly.