Friday, August 1, 2008

Baby stuff


Our surro called me this morning and asked what we are still needing for the baby. It then occured to me that I don't really know what we need. I have bought baby clothes like onesies and sleepers and I am expecting a box of clothes that I bought online. I bought a cute little boy bassinette that our cats love as you can see in this blurry picture. But I don't really have an overall idea of what we still need. I know we need diapers. We will be using cloth (much to my husbands dismay) and I have picked up a few but still need lots more. I have a boppy thing, a couple of slings and a diaper bag but that is it. I know we need a car seat but besides that what else? What can we not live without? Any and all suggestions are welcome. I'm going off to start researching. It has been so long since I had a baby in the house that I feel like a novice.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

The little bouncy seats are a godsend! It doesn't need to be fancy or even play music, but it was the one piece of equipment that we HAD to have when working in an infant center and I know mine loved it as well.